Directions to Liberterre
341 Chemin Amy
(1 mile from Fitchbay or 5 miles from Ayer's Cliff)
DIRECTIONS FROM MONTREAL
1. Take the PONT CHAMPLAIN, and go 10 EST. Stay on the 10 EST for about 1 hour.
2. Take first exit to MAGOG (exit # 115S), end of exit-left to traffic circle, onto the 112 Est to MAGOG.
3. In Magog, turn right on rue MERRY (corner of the Bank of Montreal )
This is the fourth light from getting off the highway.
4. Take a left at the McDONALD’s, direction Ayer’s Cliff, ROUTE 141 (stay to the Left at fork just after this turn).
5. Turn right at flashing light, direction FITCH BAY (approx. 6-8km), green sign Fitch Bay.
6. Pass the yellow gates of Fitch Bay.
7. Turn left for TOMIFOBIA.
8. Stay straight on this road, (do not bear right), it will automatically turn into Chemin Amy.
9. Go through stop sign (Chemin Browns Hill), We are the third house on the right, 341.
DIRECTIONS FROM SOUTH
1. Take 91 north through border, which turns into 55 north in Canada.
2. Take first exit (143) and go south (right), then go right back over the highway.
3. That will end in a T just after the IGA. Take a left there onto Dufferin.
4. Then take the first right onto Hackett, stay on that road about 10 minutes, it will change names a few times, lastly LaFlamme, before it turns into Amy.
5. The road before our house is Vancourt, on the right . Our house is the next one on the left.
If you hit Brown's Hill, you've gone too far!
DIRECTIONS FROM NYC
1. Take Henry Hudson Pkwy (West Side Hwy), past GW Bridge, over bridge to Riverdale, and it turns into the Sawmill River Pkwy.
2. Near the botanical Gardens there will be an exit for the Cross County Expressway (East), take that to the Hutchinson River Pkwy North.
3. Continue on the Hutchinson through Westchester and it will turn into the Merrit Pkwy. (Same Road)
Take that for a long way (almost to Hartford, CT) it will turn onto the Wilber Cross Pkwy, and follow signs for I-91 North through Hartford.
4. Continue on I-91 through Conn., Mass., and Vermont. The 1st rest stop in Vermont is a nice place to stop.
5. Now follow the directions from #1 of the above directions (DIRECTIONS FROM SOUTH)
Directions from Sherbrooke
1. Take 143 South to the 208 West to Ayer's Cliff.
2. At the end of the village, before the Lake, there is a small road called Brown's Hill on the left. Take that.
3. In a few kilometers, there is a green sign indicating "To Fitchbay" at a chicken farm and you will see that the road splits off to the right, continue on that right. You will still be on Brown's Hill.
4. Stay on that for 10 minutes until the 1st Stop. That is Chemin Amy. Take a left there.
5. We are the 3rd place on Amy. On the right # 341. you will see a sign with a chicken on it...